GlobalVision Releases ScanProof Print Inspection Solution
ScanProof revolutionizes print inspection offering an industry-driven unique feature set to ensure processing accuracy and speed for all printed components.
Montreal, CANADA, December 11, 2014 – GlobalVision, the world leader in the development of innovative proofreading technologies, today announced the release of ScanProof, the world’s fastest 64-bit print inspection solution for the printer, pharmaceutical and packaged goods marketplace.
ScanProof, a major advancement in automated proofreading provides highly accurate inspection of all printed packaging and scanned components in both printed and PDF formats, including label webs and rolls, cartons, leaflets, hard copy proofs, step & repeat sheets and nested press sheets.
Unique in the marketplace:
Fastest print inspection solution available today
Built with 64-bit architecture, ScanProof can easily load, process, inspect and revise differences in artwork files in mere seconds. This enables printers to remain on schedule while ensuring that the accuracy of their printed files meet the requirements of customers.
Intelligent artwork print inspection solution
ScanProof offers a feature set designed to enhance the workflow of the printing market including:
Automatic dieline selection
Layers & separation management: Ability to hide layers/separations by default
“Companies across all industries are increasingly under pressure to provide complete accuracy for all their printed components,” explained Reuben Malz, President of GlobalVision. “We have designed ScanProof to eliminate this challenge, empowering organizations to precisely inspect all printed components of their packaging, ensuring accuracy everytime.”
ScanProof key features:
• 64-bit architecture to handle large files
• Supports 1-bit TIFF files
• Maximum file size: 56” x 80” @ 300 DPI color
• Supports: AI, BMP, PDF, TIFF, JPEG
• User interface, messages and tool tips available in the following localized languages:
• Chinese (Simplified)
• Automatic dieline removal
• Layers & separation management: Ability to hide layers/separations by default
• Automatic alignment: ScanProof can automatically adjust and match files for overlay inspection
• Automatic sizing: Detect with pixel precision all differences regardless of sample size
• Comprehensive reporting: Detailed side-by-side thumbnail differences with checklist
• Automatic repeat detection/inspection
• Multi-page PDF support (booklet mode): Inspect multi-page PDF documents and only review pages where differences are noted
• Difference list for easy navigation and commenting
• Ability to group differences
• Pop-up annotations for commenting
• Validation documentation available
GlobalVision is the world leader in the design and delivery of Innovative Proofreading Technologies.
Our solutions are widely interoperable and have been integrated into the packaging workflows of leading consumer packaged goods companies, printing firms and over 72% of the major pharmaceutical industry worldwide.
GlobalVision’s complete suite of advanced solutions featuring text-based, pixel-based and Braille inspection technologies, are designed to eliminate printed artwork and copy related errors, providing end-to-end security at every stage of the packaging workflow. All our proofreading solutions meet FDA 21 CFR Part 11 / EMA Annex 11 requirements.
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, GlobalVision has worldwide representation. For more information, please visit globalvision.co.