Announcing the Release of Proofware 2.0 by GlobalVision
New web-based, all-in-one suite of quality control applications to inspect digital files and identify errors before going to print.
Montreal, CANADA, February 17, 2016 – GlobalVision, the world leader in the development of innovative proofreading technologies, today announced the release its web-based, all-in-one suite of quality control applications, Proofware 2.0.
Proofware 2.0 brings an advanced suite of application tools focused on delivering accuracy and traceability for Quality Control, reducing artwork rework cycles and cost.
Proofware 2.0 New Feature Set
• Redesigned user interface – New keyboard shortcuts and multi-monitor support help you get your proofreading done faster.
• Cropping features – Ability to crop multiple pages of all sizes, resize the crop area, and auto crop to the artwork area.
• Adobe Illustrator support features – AI file support. Opens Adobe Illustrator files directly (.ai files).
• Verification features – Braille and barcode verification is now integrated into ArtProof and DocuProof.
– Multi-page / booklet inspections.
– Text comparison in ArtProof.
• Complex layout handling – Automatic processing of QRD templates for fast comparison to artwork.
• Annotation features – New Annotation Checklist for quick review of changes and call-outs to insure all the right corrections are made.
“Protecting our clients from errors is at the core of everything we do, and one way that we uphold this commitment is by constantly advancing and enhancing our solutions based on our partners’ changing needs,” explained Reuben Malz, President of Global Vision. “With the enhanced feature set of Proofware 2.0, we are again bringing Quality Control inspection technologies to all new levels.”
Leader in proofreading technologies for 25 years
Learn why 72% of all major pharmaceutical companies worldwide have implemented Global Vision Solutions: Download our latest brochure or request a web demo.
GlobalVision is the world leader in the design and delivery of Innovative Proofreading Technologies. Our solutions are widely interoperable and have been integrated into the packaging workflows of leading consumer packaged goods companies, printing firms and over 72% of the major pharmaceutical companies worldwide.
GlobalVision’s complete suite of advanced solutions featuring text-based, pixel-based and Braille inspection technologies, are designed to eliminate printed artwork and copy related errors, providing end-to-end security at every stage of the packaging workflow. All our proofreading solutions meet FDA 21 CFR Part 11 / EMA Annex 11 requirements.
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, GlobalVision has worldwide representation. For more information, please visit globalvision.co.